You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Klarna checkout
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Klarna checkout

Re: Klarna checkout 6 years, 10 months ago #33583

Dear yonatan.w

yes, you can insert/edit cart after ajax load.

thanks

Re: Klarna checkout 6 years, 10 months ago #33588

Dear anhqn
It's difficult to write when ajax load over and over. As soon as you start writing ajax load again and again the text cursor jumps back to the first row. it will only load once. There must be something wrong. I want it to load once not many times.
Can you please help me to do it. if you see SJ Market. I have a web site that is built by and it works well.

Regards
Yonatan

Re: Klarna checkout 6 years, 10 months ago #33595

Dear yonatan.w

I'm sorry, i can't find the cause of your extension with this template. Please submit ticket custom work to fix conflict of your payment with our template.

thanks

Re: Klarna checkout 6 years, 10 months ago #33601

Dear anhqn
it's not only my extension/website is wrong. It is the SJ Revo template.
You can look at the SJ Revo template yourself. I downloaded SJ Revo template from your website today and tested some problems like my webpage. Please ask someone else who may have had the same problem.

Regards
Yonatan

Re: Klarna checkout 6 years, 10 months ago #33605

Dear yonatan.w

This is mean your extension conflict with our template, so to use it in our template. please submit ticket custom work to fix conflict of your payment with our template.

thanks

Re: Klarna checkout 6 years, 10 months ago #33606

hi
I have not installed any extension it is available in your Sj Revo - Quickstart Packages for Joomla. It is best if you contact them. the error is in the Sj Revo - Quickstart Packages. My template is a product of Sj Revo - Quickstart Packages.

Regards
Yonatan
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by yonatan.w.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes