Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

top bar (login lang ,devise , ..)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..)

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 3 months ago #30710

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Please submit custom work our developer will customize these issues for you.
If you want to live chat you can see box "Chat with Sales" in bottom right, please use it, but it is online in our work time.

Thanks.

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 3 months ago #30714

How to contact your developpers ?
i didnt seen any chat on your site , where is it ???????
and why dont you reply to all my questions ??? you reply just 1 question and you ignore other questions ???why ????
if you cant give a solution, its not a problem , you can transfert it

i repeat my questions again

Hello sir

1 – login problem : it seems to be working now, but I do not know what you did, but just after your added it , the site became very very,slow really very slow (>22 seconds) ,sir, please can u review this, and Show me how and where you added login, and what you added,

2 – categories slider problem : it display full now because I have added 2 other categories in the slider categories, before your intervention, please I want to have 6 or 7 categories instead 10 now, in the categories slider, please how to do this?

3 –can you explain me how I can do to change the number of menus footer (example: 3 menus instead of 4)

Where is this live chat? I can’t find it, why do not you show it to me? Give me the link
How can I contact other people in your team since you are not available, please sir I lost a lot of time,

Thanks
please Give me answer for each question
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by admin89.

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 3 months ago #30747

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
You can see configuration in this widget, I guided to you.
For others: Because in our theme doesn't support this, you need customize it, please submit custom work to do it.
Live chat: If you want to live chat technical, you need submit custom work and pay for it, our developer will support for you.

Thanks.

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 3 months ago #30832

Hi Sir

1- Urgent : Please, you explain how you added the login, and how you have exactly intervened, i want details please , beacause you made me a big problem, I had a slowness of 10 seconds on my site, just after you added the login, Please explain me in details what you have modified on my site.
2- I modified the links of the social networks on the page "conact us " but my updates dont apply, why ? you can test it by yourself
3- How to add a slider of brands (partner) like demo
4- How to add a testominials slider like demo
5- Could you give more of categories icones like those in the categories slides
6- how can i activate (upgrade) visual composer and slider revolution ?
Ps: until now, I have not started yet my business, because of the problems I have now , and because of your slow response time

Please reply me with each question by marking his number, THANK YOU

best regards

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 3 months ago #30833

you are online now , how can i chat with you ???
please give me a skype to contact you

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 3 months ago #30869

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
1. This is didn't make by this widget, we only change widget style to display, you can save this configuration, then try to remove this widget to test this issue. But I think this issue made by your server, when we test your site in other places, load time are different:
tools.pingdom.com/#!/dJ0eq/www.bestofventes.com/
2. Please change in admin site Pages: your contact page
3,4. Brands and testimonials: You can refer them in our guide:
www.smartaddons.com/wp_documentation/sw-shoppystore/#theme-config
5. This is our icon images, you can see them in file: wp-content/themes/shoppystore/assets/img/add1.png
6. Visual composer and slider are commercial plugins, if you want to update you need to buy them. Or you can update them when we update new version of the theme and plugins

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes