Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

top bar (login lang ,devise , ..)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..)

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 4 months ago #30531

- Thanks for your reply, but you did not answer me on other questions, and especially the authentication lightbox issue ; how make "sign in and log window" like this :
postimg.org/image/lgany9zet/

ps : and for the primary menu problem , its not 100% resolved i didnt find responsive_dropdown_sidebar.php , you cn see there :
prntscr.com/di0oou

Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by admin89.

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 4 months ago #30555

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Login: Please refer this guide:
www.smartaddons.com/wp_documentation/sw-shoppystore/#top-widget

Menu:
Which code did you add in your site, please note prefix, you need add code:
if( !isset( $args['flytheme_resmenu'] ) ){
return $args;
}

Thanks.

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 4 months ago #30566

Thanks you for reply ,

1 - its ok for the primary menu ,It was because I had put Flytheme in place of flytheme

2 - The problem of the login did not work, I followed steps on the documentation, but I can not display it, can you verify it please , you still have accees on the ftp and wordpress admin

3 - in categories slider , i have a blanc , how can i adjust the size of the slider with the number of categeries I have : prntscr.com/dimw74

if there is code to do except php , i can do it , i'm an asp.net developper
Thanks

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 4 months ago #30612

Hello , can we talk on skype or any other chat for 1 hour ... any time you want , or how can i contact the smartaddons team , because like that it is very slow and I have commitments to respect, ,.. you write me a message every 2 days ?????

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 4 months ago #30625

• thuyltt
Dear admin89,
Sorry for the delay.
Login: We configed in admin site for you, it display now: prntscr.com/djmv9n
resize image: I see it display full now, do you want to support.
We also support customers via live chat, you can use it or you can pay to support hourly.

Thanks.

Re: top bar (login lang ,devise , ..) 7 years, 4 months ago #30685

Hello sir

1 – login problem : it seems to be working now, but I do not know what you did, but just after your intervention the site became very very,slow really very slow (>22 seconds) ,sir, please can u review this, and Show me how and where you intervened, and what you added,

2 – categories slider problem : it display full now because I have added 2 other categories in the slider categories, before your intervention, please I want to have 6 or 7 categories instead 10 now, in the categories slider, please how to do this?

3 –can you explain me how I can do to change the number of menus footer (example: 3 menus instead of 4)

Where is this live chat? I can’t find it, why do not you show it to me? Give me the link
How can I contact other people in your team since you are not available, please sir I lost a lot of time,

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes