Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 10 months ago #33526

Hi,
if you go to www.fasciaflow.yoga/index.php/de
you will see that after the slides there is a space to the content-area (Article "Mein Angebot" is connected to the home menu). I would like to remove the space between the two areas.
Anyway... today I faced some major problems:
The main menu item "ÜBER MICH" on the german language site leads to an 404 error. Yesterday it led to the article.
Could not figure out why this is happening.
Please help.
Thanks in advance and regards
Romeo

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 10 months ago #33539

Still waiting for your reply.

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 10 months ago #33558

Dear RomeoAlaviKia

1. you can add the css at the end of this file: templates/sj_fitness/css/template-blue.css or your_css.css file

#slideshow .module{
margin:0px;
}

2. about menu item.
Maybe this issue relate to your configure. i tried this article with english language, it is works normally.
our technical are checking and inform to you as soon as.

thanks

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 10 months ago #33562

hello anhqn,
I added the lines to the css file... it works fine!
Concerning the 2nd issue: I didn't change configuration. At the beginning all languages worked with their corresponding articles. And all over sudden the german "über mich" ariticle went on strike. English, spanisch and greek are still working fine.
I am waiting for your support to continue my work on the project.
Thanks and regards.
Romeo

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 10 months ago #33573

Dear Sir

We found the cause of this issue, you need to disable the module: Mein Angebot
the menu item will working normally.
please check your site again

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: RomeoAlaviKia

Re: Timetable (spotlight 4) & Great Stories (spotlight 7) don't show Headlines 6 years, 10 months ago #33587

Thanks for support.
Everything is working fine again.
Best regards.
Romeo
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes