Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Language homepage

Re: Language homepage 4 years, 9 months ago #39288

Dear box

I checked your site, you installed your language, please assign the modules for the home menu item again eg prntscr.com/olfag2 prntscr.com/olfasd
demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-shoppystore/index.php/en/?tp=1

then add your menu item in prntscr.com/olf6ca
then please configure category and the product for your language prntscr.com/olf9kv

thanks

Re: Language homepage 4 years, 9 months ago #39294

• box
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi and thank you for your reply.

As you know, if people buy templates it's also for saving time. When i used the quickstart package, i thought i should work quickly for my client, but unfortunatly, your package wasn't possible du configure in French language (this is why i open this ticket). For saving time, i used the English language to install the quickstart package (the only one language that seemed to work ...). And know i'm loosing time to reconfigure all as you mentionned in your last message. I started to configure elements in english that i must reconfigure from scratch... How do you explain that i had to use english language when i installed the quickstart package ? Nothing mentioned that another language won't be available.

Re: Language homepage 4 years, 9 months ago #39302

Dear box

Our quickstart configure for English and Arabic. If you use French language. you only need to install quickstart, then install your language, and set all the menu item for all language again: prntscr.com/olwa55
But with VM comopent, you need to configure the products and categorys for your language again. because this is feature of VM.

For any the problem, Please submit the ticket here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets to get our support faster.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes