Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Home Page

Re: Home Page 6 years, 4 months ago #35275

yes after i made the welcome message as a default page, I want the home to be the default page and the home page land on what you see now, then when some one click on welcome message that will lead to a clean page only has an article says welcome message, thanks, please help

Re: Home Page 6 years, 4 months ago #35276

If i made the home page home default i receive the error of 500, please help

Re: Home Page 6 years, 4 months ago #35277

I want when you click home it will take you to the landing page, so if you are navigating around the website then you decided to go back to the first impression then all what you have to do is click home like when you click the logo
, thanks please help

Re: Home Page 6 years, 4 months ago #35281

again a new problem created a new article then added to the menu item and here you go the results
rasmke.org/ras-activities/letters
Please HELP

Re: Home Page 6 years, 4 months ago #35286

Dear habusam

1. about home button
-> please send us the admin account in the website information box only for the admin to check directly?

2. this link rasmke.org/ras-activities/letters is working.
i don't understand your issue, please explain detail again

thanks

Re: Home Page 6 years, 4 months ago #35289

Hello,
I know you did not see it, because i fix the problem
here you go what cause it
The reason you're seeing the error is because open_basedir is configured and active. With it active, only certain paths are allowed to be accessed, as defined by the configuration.

While this file is attempting to be loaded:

/usr/share/php/php-php-gettext/gettext.inc
You're only allowing:

/usr/share/php/php-gettext/gettext.inc
There's an extra php- in the first path, which is is what's throwing things off.

That said, open_basedir isn't enabled by default on any of the default repositories or any of the add-on repositories that I've used, so this would be something that you've configured at some point or it's something that was configured for you by a script.

what I did is downgrade the version of php and that solve the issue
however still the problem of the Home, when I click on home it does not take you back to the home page, for instant click on the welcome message under organization then click home it will not take you to the home page please help, thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes