Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ job4u not compatible with pro and latest version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ job4u not compatible with pro and latest version

Re: SJ job4u not compatible with pro and latest version 7 years, 3 months ago #31326

• thuygtn
Dear yonatan.w,

I hope you can send the latest version of JS Jobs pro (now is version 1.1.6), you are using old version 1.1.0. So that, we can test and update theme with latest version of JS Jobs pro. Now this theme only support for latest free version

Thanks

Re: SJ job4u not compatible with pro and latest version 7 years, 3 months ago #31331

Dear
Hi,
I talked with them and they told me. They refuse to give me the 1.1.6 download.
I can download the old version and can update direct from their web site.

They said
""
Version that you have installed.
You can install 1.1.6 any time even after your download limit expire.
After download limit expire, you can not install greater then you allowed version. i.e 1.1.7 or 1.1.8 etc ""

latest version 1.1.6 you have on my website if you want you can use it just to say before.

Regards
Yonatan

Re: SJ job4u not compatible with pro and latest version 7 years, 3 months ago #31357

Dear yonatan.w

We're sorry. We only use the version free of this component for our theme, so can't get it from your site.

Thanks

Re: SJ job4u not compatible with pro and latest version 7 years, 2 months ago #31608

Hi
First I want to say happy Lunar New Year 2017 and then I want to thank your support team is special Thuygtn and Yennt for the excellent support Previous year and i hope it will be as good this year. Keep up the great work that you do. Thanks.

Regards
Yonatan

Re: SJ job4u not compatible with pro and latest version 7 years, 2 months ago #31727

Dear yonatan.w

Thanks you.
Please send us Your Activation Key to update component. We will check it.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes