Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Menu not working in Responsive/Mobile viewing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Menu not working in Responsive/Mobile viewing

Re: Menu not working in Responsive/Mobile viewing 8 years, 2 months ago #26837

I have exactly the same problem on mobile device. It is happening only on a main page. If the page are loading and you clicking on menu it doesn't work. Then I am cleaning cache deleting cookies it works but on a second time of updating my page it doesn't work again. Please fix your menu problem it makes your template very unuseful. What is component you are using for mobile menu probably you have a new version of it?.. I just stocked with your mobile menu and do not know wher exactly problem is...
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by tr_sa.

Re: Menu not working in Responsive/Mobile viewing 8 years, 2 months ago #26838

I have exactly the same problem with my WaveNews template. It's happening only on a home page. I installed latest version of the template but menu on mobile device doesn't work. So please fix the problem as soon as possilbe. I can not lunch my project without that. Thank you!
PS: What is the component are are using for mobile menu. Probably I have to update something?.. But I installed latest version of your tempalte.
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by tr_sa.

Re: Menu not working in Responsive/Mobile viewing 8 years, 2 months ago #26841

• thuyltt
Dear tr_sa,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to fix this problem for you.

Thanks.

Re: Menu not working in Responsive/Mobile viewing 8 years, 2 months ago #26842

• tase.razvan
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I solved it myself, very good support

Re: Menu not working in Responsive/Mobile viewing 8 years, 2 months ago #26844

• thuyltt
Dear tase.razvan,
Thank you for contacting YouTech.
If you are in need of further assistance and we would be happy to assist you.

Thank you,

Re: Menu not working in Responsive/Mobile viewing 8 years, 2 months ago #26871

I solved the problem by myself. There was a conflict between mobilemenu and Instansive widget (//instansive.com/widget/js/instansive.js) at the end I used other component. Just recommend you to check what{s going on and why if you are using widget from instansive.com/ mobile menu is not working. Thank you!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes