AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

yt framwork problem with php 7
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: yt framwork problem with php 7

Re: yt framwork problem with php 7 6 years, 11 months ago #33095

Dear Igor

This is mean you want to update joomla 3.7 and use php7 for this template?
The current this template don't support for this. We will update template for this in the next time and inform to you as soon as.

thanks

Re: yt framwork problem with php 7 6 years, 9 months ago #33633

Hi
i have this errors too:

[21-Jun-2017 01:15:20 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; YtFrameworkRenderXML has a deprecated constructor in /home/---/public_html/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_renderxml.php on line 13
[21-Jun-2017 01:15:21 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; YtFrameworkTemplate has a deprecated constructor in /home/---/public_html/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_template.php on line 16
Last Edit: 6 years, 9 months ago by Vahid.

Re: yt framwork problem with php 7 6 years, 9 months ago #33634

• SA Duong Ha
Hi Vahid,

Please follow this instruction article to address the errors:
www.smartaddons.com/blog/errors-solutions-when-upgrading-sj-templates-to-use-php-7x

Thanks!

Re: yt framwork problem with php 7 6 years ago #36067

Hi,
I'm using sj-matrix and same issue appeared with this following error"Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; YtObject has a deprecated constructor in /home/***/***/templates/sj_matrix/menusys/ytobject.php on line 13
"
I tried this solution but my website goes down (

Any help will be appreciated
Thanks in advance guys

Re: yt framwork problem with php 7 6 years ago #36078

Dear diacotm

Maybe you edit not correct. your account Expired, please renew your club or extended support to fix directly for you
then send us the admin and ftp account in the website information box only for the admin to check it.

thanks

Re: yt framwork problem with php 7 5 years, 5 months ago #37505

After making all the changes my website has a 404 Error and is giving me the error below:
syntax error, unexpected '__construct' (T_STRING), expecting '('

How do i resolve the error???
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes