file elisting_sobipro.sql
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: file elisting_sobipro.sql

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29690

• thuygtn
Dear SyadWeb,

I tried open your admin link but it show:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /administrator/ on this server.

Please try add your cpanel link and account in 'For Admin Only:' section when you reply

Thanks

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29691

You are true. Access to backend was blocked for non spanish speaking countries. You can try now, it would be ok.

Thank you

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29710

Hi

Could you access to the backend?

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29713

Because of our time difference, we only have one hour and a half for working together in this issue. I need to know soon if you could access to backend and look for the problem, if you don't say anything to me about this I'll spend another day without being able to work.

Please understand that this is urgent for me and my client. My purchase was on Monday, it's Thursday and I haven't been able to move forward in this project yet.

Another question is that I was testing a template + extensions installation, to check if this way was succesful for me. But in the template pack there are five plugins and component missing, five missing items of a total of eight! Ok, I can look for them and download one by one. but one plugin is a paid one, I can't download it. But I've paid for it in the template pack I've purchased in Envato! it was included in the purchase pack!

Sorry, but It is imposible to work in this conditions, Is a bit frustrating.
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by SyadWeb.

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29729

Problem solved with the help of hosting people, After four days waiting for support or, at least a little interest from the template's authors.

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29815

• usersmart1
Dear SyadWeb,

We are sorry that for being late in answering you.
About Google map issue on homepage, please set allow_url_fopen to On in php.ini file.
And F5 your site to check.

Thanks & regards!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes