AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

file elisting_sobipro.sql
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: file elisting_sobipro.sql

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29883

Hi!

Could you check the problem I was talking about?

You see, it is not that I want new or specific functionality. I just want the template I bought working and looking as it appears in the demo, The demo looked perfect for my client, so that's why I bought it.

I know it is almost weekend, but I would like to have it working on Monday or Tuesday, because I bought it two weeks ago and I still have not been able to work on it. If you can't help me, I'll have no choice but to ask you for the refund of the amount paid, and it will be a disappointment, because I really like very much this template.
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by SyadWeb.

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29935

Hi!

I'm still waiting for support.

Thank you!

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29945

• usersmart1
Dear SyadWeb,

I tested Full description in Add Entry. It still works well
prntscr.com/da82e2
Could you please provide us the screenshot so we can take a closer look?

Thanks & regards!

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29960

Ok, I attach some screenshots to explain the problems. They exist in backend and frontend.

I would like to remark that this installation is the original one from quickstart, with no changes.

First of all, backend problems.

There is corrupt demo data (no name, no images, no data, no description, no location):
subefotos.com/ver/?d7ab58a5e733b2928c86a4ebe3565a29o.jpg
subefotos.com/ver/?646bfdeb09c63aec6c7bc5fa53af2566o.jpg

Next is the problem I told you about text editor in add entry and edit view. In this screenshot you can see no space for typing, and is no posible to resize.
subefotos.com/ver/?e1388fbbe0832b764d21a5407321758fo.jpg

Now, gallery and video field, add entry and edit view too. As you can see, there is no editor visible, not even a simple text box. Is no posible to type anything and toggle editor button doesn't work.
subefotos.com/ver/?21275bdab6b016b5bbbfceae40b7df7ao.jpg

And in the next screenshot you can see my default editor, It is TinyMCE.
subefotos.com/ver/?87c651938fbe7f35b23548a364f093aco.jpg

Now I'll show you some screenshots from frontend. Here you can see how corrupt entries look like, the same as those I mentioned at the beginning (no name, no images, no data, no description, no location):
subefotos.com/ver/?d2d9ea1ffd140589d34ab1405e27cb37o.jpg

Same problem with edit view or new entry in frontend, Text box from text editor is not working in Full Description, and it is not even visible in Gallery and Video.
subefotos.com/ver/?3ddf3db9034618c69472dba1dba9d182o.jpg
subefotos.com/ver/?bebe7c452d47ab0eb03f1d3c296437cao.jpg

So, There are many things from the initial quickstart installation which are not working. And this initial quickstart is supposed to work as shown in the demo you provide at the very beginning.

At this point, after two weeks without being able to work and with no guarantee that this will be solved, I can't waste more time. Now it is not only a timing problem: I am losing money too.

I have requested the refund to Envato Market. Refund request will arrive to your mail in a few hours maybe.

I am not satisfied with how things have finally gone, and I am obviously disappointed because I really liked demo template. But right now I don't think eListing will fit my client, because he does not have enough knowledge to deal with problems like that if they appear.

Anyway I appreciate the support provided, but I will uninstall the template and look for a simpler solution for my client.
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by SyadWeb.

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #30001

• usersmart1
Dear SyadWeb,

For the sample data as our demo, we removed all images because of Themeforest's policy. So you can easy to change to your data on live site. If you want to install full quickstart package with all images as our live demo, please feel free to contact us. We will re-install SJ Elisting template on your domain.

Also, I test Tiny MCE on this Sobipro version, this problem is still occured. You can check on Joomla default template.

Therefore I hope you can co-operate to re-install Elisting template on your domain. We will fix all problem above.

Thanks & regards!

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #30004

Hi, thanks for your response.

It has been two weeks having problem after problem. And of course I can understand the time diference between your country and mine, and a day or two of waiting are perfectly understandable, but four or five?

It is too much time wasted already and in my case it is a waste of money too.

I'm sorry but right now is not posible for me continue working on eListing template, I need to run that website as soon as posible, and I've already started working on another template, an easier one with which I have advanced much more in three hours than with eListing in two weeks (Although not so elegant).

Anyway thanks for your kindness.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes