AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

file elisting_sobipro.sql
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: file elisting_sobipro.sql

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29835

Hi. Thanks for answering.

I've talked to the hosting people and they said that we already have allow_url_fopen set to ON, so that is not the problem.

The message in javascrit console is "Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError". Could it be something related to the new google APIs?

I've created a user for you to backend so you can have a look if you need it.

Edit: I think my problem is very similar or the same as the one described in this post: www.smartaddons.com/forum/464-sj-elisting/29315-sobi-pro-house-possition-google-map-error-oops- Maybe this can help you.
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by SyadWeb.

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29836

Account created to my domain

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29844

• usersmart1
Dear SyadWeb,

Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError
The script element that loads the API is missing the required authentication parameter. If you are using the standard Maps JavaScript API, you must use a key parameter with a valid API key. If you are a Premium Plan customer, you must use either a client parameter with your client ID or a key parameter with a valid API key.

See the guide to API keys and client IDs. developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

Thanks & regards!

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29847

Ok!

Yes, I read that since August it is required to have an API key. I have it now.

My question is, where do I paste the script code with the new API key? Is there any plugin to solve this or should I paste it in template developer section?

Thanks!

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29854

• thuygtn
Hi SyadWeb,

You can try the way:
- go to the file templates\sj_elisting\index.php and find:

</head>

=> Edit to:
<script src="maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=YOUR_KEY&sensor=false" type="text/javascript">
</script>
</head>

Re: file elisting_sobipro.sql 7 years, 5 months ago #29858

Perfect! Map problem solved. Thank you very much!

I keep testing every template functionality before start working in customization and specific content for my client. The add entry form have another problem with the initial data from your quickstart. MSC Text editor doesn't have space for typing text in full description field, and does not even work in gallery and video fields. Toggle editor button neither works. Same problem appears with any text editor.

At this point I'm very lost, and I don't understand how can a template purchased just a few days ago with updated components and plugins and with a clean installation have so many problems.

Anyway, thanks for your assistance.
Last Edit: 7 years, 5 months ago by SyadWeb.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes