add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 6 years, 5 months ago #34696

So much better because I understand it and the people that arise this same problem with the module.

Thank you very much.

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 6 years, 5 months ago #34705

Dear cobrerosweb

Did you install the easy plugin and select the jQuery version 1.9.1 or higher in this plugin?
i can't access to your admin: prntscr.com/h46fcs
please try to increase max_execution_time and memory_limit for your site by contact your host provider to increase it or try increase it in php.ini file of root folder site.

thanks

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 6 years, 5 months ago #34709

The website already works, it would be an error of my hosting.

I installed the plugin but still giving the same error in the add button to the car, maybe I have not configured it correctly.

A greeting.

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 6 years, 5 months ago #34714

Dear cobrerosweb

I can't access it prntscr.com/h49zja
also, please try to configure it to: prntscr.com/h4a106

thanks

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 6 years, 5 months ago #34715

Sorry but your screenshot is very small and I do not see the exact configuration. I send you a screenshot with my settings.

Thank you.
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by cobrerosweb.

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 6 years, 5 months ago #34716

Dear cobrerosweb

You only need to configure this two options prnt.sc/h4a106 and enable the plugin.

thanks
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes