add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 5 years, 1 month ago #34696

So much better because I understand it and the people that arise this same problem with the module.

Thank you very much.

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 5 years, 1 month ago #34705

Dear cobrerosweb

Did you install the easy plugin and select the jQuery version 1.9.1 or higher in this plugin?
i can't access to your admin: prntscr.com/h46fcs
please try to increase max_execution_time and memory_limit for your site by contact your host provider to increase it or try increase it in php.ini file of root folder site.

thanks

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 5 years, 1 month ago #34709

The website already works, it would be an error of my hosting.

I installed the plugin but still giving the same error in the add button to the car, maybe I have not configured it correctly.

A greeting.

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 5 years, 1 month ago #34714

Dear cobrerosweb

I can't access it prntscr.com/h49zja
also, please try to configure it to: prntscr.com/h4a106

thanks

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 5 years, 1 month ago #34715

Sorry but your screenshot is very small and I do not see the exact configuration. I send you a screenshot with my settings.

Thank you.
Last Edit: 5 years, 1 month ago by cobrerosweb.

Re: shopping cart takes me directly to the purchase page 5 years, 1 month ago #34716

Dear cobrerosweb

You only need to configure this two options prnt.sc/h4a106 and enable the plugin.

thanks
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes