Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[PREVIEW] SJ Fitness - A Premium Joomla Template For Fitness and Yoga Center
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [PREVIEW] SJ Fitness - A Premium Joomla Template For Fitness and Yoga Center

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Fitness - A Premium Joomla Template For Fitness and Yoga Center 7 years, 11 months ago #28085

Dear Sir,

This template will be release on 5th, May 2016. It costs $39 for single purchase. You also can join in our clubs for more other templates, please read more here: www.smartaddons.com/member-signup?step=step1

If you have any question, please let us know!

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Fitness - A Premium Joomla Template For Fitness and Yoga Center 7 years, 11 months ago #28132

Where do I find this nice new Theme?
It's late on 05.05.2016, and no theme available yet

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Fitness - A Premium Joomla Template For Fitness and Yoga Center 7 years, 11 months ago #28134

hehe yes still waiting too

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Fitness - A Premium Joomla Template For Fitness and Yoga Center 7 years, 11 months ago #28136

Dear sir,

This template is going to be available on our website within this week.
Please wait, it will be released soon.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: andree

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Fitness - A Premium Joomla Template For Fitness and Yoga Center 7 years, 11 months ago #28140

Dear Guys,

This template is officially released today! Please check it right!

Thanks!

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Fitness - A Premium Joomla Template For Fitness and Yoga Center 7 years, 11 months ago #28144

Hi Guys,

this template is so amazing, thx for that greet work. AWESOME!
But i have a few problems with all of your templates, you told me this Theme will support german language, but it doesn't, as same as even it supports english and arabian.
That would not be the problem to change some things, but you' re using the k2 component.
I changed the language for k2 in german, in the backend works greats but in the frontend only a few things work or nothing.
I tried so many thing, i get the german content language out of the trash, i made a german menu and changed all languages in all or german... and i disabled the language plugin or changed it to language from browser. Nothing worked really good. I tried the description from the FAQ here ... no chance for me... Can you tell me what i have to do ? I have a devolper license for 199$ (now it s very cheaper ) i need it for many themes and i have even the same problem. Modules were i can change things like read more into german words weiterlesen are ok. But i need the normal k2 translation and great would be if people can decice english or german... but german must be the 1st language. Thx for you re really really great themes. I will send you a ticket with my login dates but maybe would cool if you describe it once how it works... i know 11 german people who have the same problem.

Thx Andree
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes