Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SmartAddons Templates 2016 - Tell us what you expect in upcoming templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SmartAddons Templates 2016 - Tell us what you expect in upcoming templates

Re: SmartAddons Templates 2016 - Tell us what you expect in upcoming templates 8 years, 1 month ago #27458

• mydvdtrader
As witnessed in this brief topic,users want templates that are easy to install like the ones,I mentioned at joomlashine-simply functional and quick/easy to install should be your main focus.Creating cookie cutter templates are fine to a certian point however in todays fast changing world and with todays younger generation-with its ADD,short attention span mindsets-its very important to create a product,similiar for them.
Summary-Simple-fast/easy to autoinstall,no more cookie cutter templates-more themed based ones,especially jomsocial community builder ones,would entice me and other users to buy more templates from you-Correctly pricing your templates-lowering them,would allow for more volume based sales for your products,rather than focusing on maximizing profits,would do wonders for you.
The topic has been locked.

Re: SmartAddons Templates 2016 - Tell us what you expect in upcoming templates 8 years, 1 month ago #27459

option to switch between bootstrap 2 & 3. Because in my case, I use component that use bootstrap 2

Re: SmartAddons Templates 2016 - Tell us what you expect in upcoming templates 8 years, 1 month ago #27463

Hi nice question from you.....

i would like to have a few templates for joomsocial or communitybuilder...
there are not really good ones at the moment.... or they are really old.
A nice radio theme would be cool too.....
A musicband theme

Extension: - A nice popup login would be cool
- A company catalog (with map,automatic screenshot and co)
- A cool FB / Twitter share as Sidebar which pop up

And a theme with videopossibility in the header like in your restaurant theme would be great

Re: SmartAddons Templates 2016 - Tell us what you expect in upcoming templates 8 years, 1 month ago #27466

• hangnt
Thank you for your suggestion!
We'll have plan for template supporting Hikashop in the forthcoming months.
Also, the Vet clinic template has been finished PSD file and is being developed. It'll be released soon. Stay tuned with us

Re: SmartAddons Templates 2016 - Tell us what you expect in upcoming templates 8 years, 1 month ago #27467

• hangnt
Thanks for your suggestions!
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by .

Re: SmartAddons Templates 2016 - Tell us what you expect in upcoming templates 8 years, 1 month ago #27484

We need a news/magazine template without K2 requirement
Although your recent news/magazine templates are pretty and well designed, they all require K2 which is a disappointment.

I was actually very happy to see you new March template (SJ Flooring) that it doesn't require K2 At last!
Thank you.for your understanding
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes