add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[Preview] SJ Time - A Standard Joomla Template for News/Magazine Websites
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Preview] SJ Time - A Standard Joomla Template for News/Magazine Websites

Re: [Preview] SJ Time - A Standard Joomla Template for News/Magazine Websites 9 years ago #23382

• SA Duong Ha
Hi all!
Firstly, thank you all for your suggestions. We've noted them for our next months products.
Secondly, we're updating our products to Joomla 3.x, please follow our blog to get the update announcement.
Last but not least, we're going to release SJ eListing template which supports SobiPro component. Hope you will be interested in it.

Thanks so much!
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Preview] SJ Time - A Standard Joomla Template for News/Magazine Websites 9 years ago #23383

What about Virtuemart and Joomla! 3 ???
I can not find any templates for Joomla! 3 and Virtuemart integrated . I need it .

Re: [Preview] SJ Time - A Standard Joomla Template for News/Magazine Websites 9 years ago #23384

• SA Duong Ha
Hi PiotrP81!
About VirtueMart and Joomla 3.x, we has updated SJ Papa to be compatible with VM 3.0.x, you can find more info HERE. We also plan to upgrade our VirtueMart templates to Joomla 3.x. This week, we will release the update for SJ Saphi. Please follow our blog to get the update announcement.
Thanks!

Re: [Preview] SJ Time - A Standard Joomla Template for News/Magazine Websites 9 years ago #23387

remember to cookies plugin

Re: [Preview] SJ Time - A Standard Joomla Template for News/Magazine Websites 9 years ago #23391

SA Duong Ha wrote:
Hi PiotrP81!
About VirtueMart and Joomla 3.x, we has updated SJ Papa to be compatible with VM 3.0.x, you can find more info HERE. We also plan to upgrade our VirtueMart templates to Joomla 3.x. This week, we will release the update for SJ Saphi. Please follow our blog to get the update announcement.
Thanks!

SJ Saphi should be perfect for me Thank You so much . I need it for flowers shop

Re: [Preview] SJ Time - A Standard Joomla Template for News/Magazine Websites 9 years ago #23392

• SA Duong Ha
Hi PiotrP81!
The update for SJ Saphi has been released, you can check more details here: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-showcase/item/1092-sj-saphi-responsive-joomla-template

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes