Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes

TOPIC: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19692

• Mws2014
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
1. 1.jpg Attached Images 1.jpg and 1_2.jpg. There isn’t a configuration problem of virtuemart because the module " Listado Productos Portada " is the only one with this problem. In the rest of other products on the modules Works fine (as you see in the image 1_2.jpg). Anyway, we have reviewed the configuration of virtuemart as been asked (Picture 1.jpg) and as you can see the options "Displays 'Notify Me' instead of 'Add To Cart' button 'and' Products Out of Stock are orderable, no special action ', which in Spanish are the two options that are marked with a red box in 1.jpg image. The are two options that are within the same window settings and options are mutually exclusive (if I choose, I can not choose other). We are in the virtuemart version 2.6.0.

2,3,4 and 5. Attached images 1_2.jpg 2.jpg. There isn’t a configuration problem of virtuemart because if you add a product to shopping those in the "Rotativo productos portada" module that is in the "maintop1" position and appears in "Portada", it works correctly (1_2.jpg image); We'll add the product to cart and gives you the ability to continue shopping without logging on with username and password. Anyway we found that the virtuemart configuration is correct according to your instructions. (2.jpg image).

6. Works. Thank you.

7. Works. Thank you.

Attachment 1.jpg not found

Attachment 1_2.jpg not found

Attachment 2.jpg not found

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19712

• SA Thuy
Dear Marta Asolas,

Please check your FTP account again, I can't access to your host. We will check the Sj Responsive Listing for Virtuemart module again.

If you don't choose 'On checkout, ask for registration' in Virtuemart -> Configuration -> Checkout, when you add to cart, it will not require logging

Thanks

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19713

• Mws2014
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, we can access well with data ftp. we re-send data ftp to contact@ytcvn.com

Thank you.

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19722

• SA Thuy
Dear Marta Asolas,

Please send your ftp account in your ticket again, I can't get it from email.

Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by .

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19761

• Mws2014
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Hello, we have already access data again on the ticket.

Thank you.

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19771

• SA Thuy
Dear Marta Asolas,

I fixed that bug, now your site works well.

Fixed:
Go to file: your-site/templates/sj_viste/html/mod_sj_vm_reslisting/default_items.php and find:
$stockhandle = VmConfig::get ('stockhandle', 'none');
							if (($stockhandle == 'disableit' or $stockhandle == 'disableadd') and ($product->product_in_stock - $item->item_ordered) < 1) {

=> Edit to:
$stockhandle = VmConfig::get ('stockhandle', 'none');
							if (($stockhandle == 'disableit' or $stockhandle == 'disableadd') and ($item->product_in_stock - $item->product_ordered) < 1) {

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes