Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

installation problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: installation problem

Re: installation problem 10 years, 2 months ago #16919

This is only a demo page www.lesko-24.pl . On the home page set are highlighted and articles here works without a problem on the right side we have the menu and after clicking on the news show us news from news category when the wedge in the photo shows a 404 error I thought that this is a problem with the installation template and checked at several other sites demos and all the time the same problem. Joomla 3.2
Attachments:

Re: installation problem 10 years, 2 months ago #16932

• usersmart1
Dear Beata Rachwał,

Please go to your_site/templates/sj_financial/html/layouts/joomla/content/intro_image.php and find:
<a class="hover-link" href="<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($this->item->slug, $this->item->catid)); ?>">
<i class="icon-link"></i>
</a>

=> Please edit to:
<a class="hover-link" href="<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($displayData->slug, $displayData->catid)); ?>">
<i class="icon-link"></i>
</a>

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beataber

Re: installation problem 10 years, 2 months ago #16985

Hello I have one problem, how to make icons displayed the print and e-mail

<a href="/index.php/member-login/top-videos?tmpl=component&amp;print=1&amp;page=" title="Drukuj" onclick="window.open(this.href,'win2','status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,titlebar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=640,height=480,directories=no,location=no'); return false;" rel="nofollow"><span class="icon-print"></span>&nbsp;Drukuj&nbsp;</a>

<a href="/start/kronika-policyjna/764-policjanci-odzyskali-telefon?tmpl=component&amp;print=1&amp;layout=default&amp;page=" title="Drukuj" onclick="window.open(this.href,'win2','status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,titlebar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=640,height=480,directories=no,location=no'); return false;" rel="nofollow">Drukuj</a>
Attachments:

Re: installation problem 10 years, 2 months ago #16991

• usersmart1
Dear Beata Rachwał,

Please enable Show icon. We fixed this issue, please check again.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beataber

Re: installation problem 10 years, 1 month ago #17516

hello when testing the page in the browser IE 8, 9, 10, 11 and Firefox I get an error with the display of pictures of the main message I have a problem with the display of this image. picture does not fit to the width only goes outside. as shown in the attached screenshot.
how to fix it

Hello
I am someone able to help solve this problem. In other browsers, the problem does not occur
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by beataber.

Re: installation problem 10 years, 1 month ago #17605

• usersmart1
Dear Beata Rachwał,

We are sorry that we could access to your site, please kindly check again.

Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes