add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33324

Dear ahnqn,

you can now update Joomla to the newest version to see the problem with the resposive menu. We have already created a backup of our website. Please, notice that the Akeeba Backup will automatically backup the website again, once your start the update process. Just let Akeepa Backup do its job!

Thanks.

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33339

Dear Sir,

Your site have error js:
Uncaught TypeError: $(...).megamenu is not a function
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):359)
at i (jquery.min.js?806f612…:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js?806f612…:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.min.js?806f612…:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.min.js?806f612…:2)
please send us the ftp account to check directly?

thanks

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33361

Dear ahngqn,

thank you so much for your patience with me. Please find the ftp account information required above.

Thanks

Nunatuti
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by nunatuti.

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33370

Dear nunatuti

Please check ftp account again, i could not found the source code of your site: prntscr.com/fg26t3

thanks

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33399

See the folder in the admin section!
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by nunatuti.

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33425

Dear ahnqn,

see the folder in the admin section!

Thanks.

Nunatuti
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes