add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 9 months ago #33524

Dear ahnqn

Joomla is now updated to version 3.7.2, the resposive menu is however off the template and not working at all, even if you delete jquery min.js.

This is all what I get when I klick on the resposive menu icon on mobile devices:

www.autoankauf-ilman.de/#yt-off-resmenu

Would you please look into the problem again? But make sure in case you find a solution that the SEF urls in all menu items (main, top, right, and bottom) stay unchanged, because the last solution you provided changed the urls structure in all secondary menus (top, right, and bottom). This has now resulted in a bad google ranking. Please make sure and be careful!

You can use this url (right menu) to compare after solving the problem and see if it not affected by any change!

www.autoankauf-ilman.de/kfz-ankauf-nordrhein-westfalen/autoankauf-kfz-ankauf-in-duesseldorf.html

This SEF url, for example, which is located in the right menu should not in any case be affected by any change you do.

I am immensely grateful to you for your assistance and thank you so much in advance.
Last Edit: 6 years, 9 months ago by nunatuti.

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 9 months ago #33560

Dear Sir,

Your site have error conflict js. because have too many the jquery.min.js file called in your site.

I fixed this issue for you by:
+ add this line code: prntscr.com/fmav1j
+ disable easy plugin
+ uninstall the ads manager component.

please check your site again.

thanks

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 9 months ago #33564

Dear ahnqn,

now everything seems to be working fine. Thank you so much for your help.

Greetings from Germany!

Nunatuti
Last Edit: 6 years ago by nunatuti.

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 9 months ago #33565

Dear nunatuti

thanks you

thanks

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years ago #35819

Hey there,

can anybody tell me why the resposive menu does not wrap? See the problem here in action:

j3.online-auto-ankauf.de

Joomla 3.8.5
SJ Plus V 2

Thanks

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years ago #35867

Dear nunatuti

We can't view your site.
Please check your ticket, we answered at there.

thanks
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes