add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33447

Dear nunatuti

I can't access your site. please check it again.
luannt.tinytake.com/sf/MTY3ODQxOF81NjEwODk0

thanks

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33460

Dear nunatuti

We fixed this issue
please check your site again

thanks
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by anhqn.

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33466

Dear ahnqn

Thank you so much for your support. Now the responsive menu is working fine.

Thanks again.

Nunatuti

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33477

Dear nunatuti

If you have any the problem please contact us

thanks

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33493

Dear ahnqn,

I am so sorry to bother you again. I need your further assistance!
The solution you provided me with did in fact solve the problem with the resposive menu, but it messed up the links in all secondary menus (on the left sidebar and in the bottom) causing so a lot of 404 errors. Consequently, I had to restore the last operating backup from Joomla 3.6.5.

Would you please look into this issue again?

Thanks.

Nunatuti
Last Edit: 6 years, 10 months ago by nunatuti.

Re: Issue with responsive menu after updating to Joomla 3.7.0 6 years, 10 months ago #33512

Dear nunatuti

I removed the jquery min.js in your site, because have many this file so it is error js.
it don't effect to the link of menu ....
i updated joomla 3.7 for you and could not found this issue, please send us the link with this issue to check?

thanks
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes