add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to edit an article as logged in user in front-end
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to edit an article as logged in user in front-end

Re: How to edit an article as logged in user in front-end 10 years, 4 months ago #15913

• tkj
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Dear Smartaddons ,

we are a Sportclub in a small town an have the task in a honorary post to build a website for the whole club.
We searched a lot for a good template and we think you did a very good job with the free SJplus template.pls help us with the edit function that we can use SJ plus for our scope.
It´s very important for us so pls notify it to us.
me and my friend who do the website may know that you do a great job, but we won't buy a template package if we don´t know if its working correctly.
I am sure that we will pay some money if the edit problem is solved. minimum is the copyright removal and some help.

so pls support us
Mario & Stefan from TKJ Sarstedt
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by tkj.

Re: How to edit an article as logged in user in front-end 10 years, 4 months ago #15972

• tchintchie
  • Fresh Boarder
hmmm...still no response?

Re: How to edit an article as logged in user in front-end 10 years, 4 months ago #16038

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear tkj and Marina,

If you want to remove our copyright at the footer of template, you can buy our service Copyright Removal here: www.smartaddons.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=177&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=338

For the problem with showing editor for article on frontend, our technician - SA Anh will answer for you as well as Marina in the next answering.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Re: How to edit an article as logged in user in front-end 10 years, 4 months ago #16055

• tkj
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
So there is a hope that we can build our webside with SJ Plus til the End
Thank you Nghiem Diep for the Status !

Update: The given answer in the ticket was not the right thing to do to solve this problem.
The rights management for the users and groups are correct. Other templates work well with front-editing, but sadly not sj plus.
We are still hoping for a solution to fix this...
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by tkj.

Re: How to edit an article as logged in user in front-end 10 years, 4 months ago #16125

Dear tkj,

For the problem with showing editor for article on frontend

Could you please send the admin and ftp account to me again?

For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

Thanks!

Re: How to edit an article as logged in user in front-end 10 years, 4 months ago #16129

• tkj
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Anh,

here are the account data.
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes