Welcome, Guest

Search on SJ Plus shows "Search title twice"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Search on SJ Plus shows "Search title twice"

Re: Search on SJ Plus shows "Search title twice" 10 years, 8 months ago #11731

Hi Thuy,

Thank you for instructions.

I have found that I had not activated Smart Search Module. After activating it and having hide Search label i have now 2 search fields and one title that I want to get rid off.

See the url: abcjazyky.cz

It seems it is related to the template as in the Protostar template I there is only one search.

What shall I do now???

Cheers
Milan

With the

Re: Search on SJ Plus shows "Search title twice" 10 years, 8 months ago #11737

I just desabled the "Search" module and left only "Smart Search Module" and the double search dissapeared.

However, there is still problem. When resizing window the search field disapears. Is there any way how to control it?

Cheers
Milan

Re: Search on SJ Plus shows "Search title twice" 10 years, 8 months ago #11804

• SA Thuy
Dear milan,

In layout file, there is config to disable position module of Search module. Please check your layout that you choose in Template Manager and go to your site/templates/sj_joomla3/layout and remove hidden on other devices in 'position-0'

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes