Welcome, Guest

Recaptcha not showing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recaptcha not showing

Re: Recaptcha not showing 7 years, 10 months ago #28427

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Please try to send a ticket again so that we can check this issue better.

Thanks.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Recaptcha not showing 7 years, 9 months ago #28585

Hi to all who have problems with SJ Contact Ajax, I have buy a legal template by smartaddons for 39$ and what I get for my money?
I get last 10 days hard work to repair all shit of this bunch of junk, most extensions not working properly, some extension work once and second time not and some not working exactly...

Most of us coming here to ask for help or any solution for this junk what we bought but most of us get this "Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system?"

I have 2 tickets and they have answer me on first but only then when I say that they should give me back my money and second I wait more then five days and have send + direct email but no support....

My solution for this fake "SJ Contact Ajax" extension is to buy for 10$ "Fox Contact" extension, its very easy and very powerful and very good documented, don't waste your time with fake tickets system and other cheap lies .

I bough one and make a demo for 15 minute playing with this module link: vallder.com/index.php/en/contact-us

I tried 5-6 days to resolve problem with this fake "SJ Contact Ajax" extension and this cost me 250$ for my working time

I will never buy any more products from smartaddons, only wish to delete their "Designed by SmartAddons.Com" if I hard worked over 10 days to repair this junk it will be good idea to write Designed by "vallder.Com"

I am sorry if someone here is ashamed with my explanation but I wish only to tell the truth while I hate lie!

Dejan

totalmedia wrote:
Hi.

No recaptcha is shown with ajax contact.
Please don't ask me to submit a ticket (afterall tickets don't work. They seem to have the same problem!) This has nothing to do with my site.
I have installed several quickstart templates and it doesn't work.
Please check that your module works as expected when enabling recaptcha.
If you believe it works please give me a link with a working example.

Thank you in advance.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: plejad
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes