You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Plus Tags
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SJ Plus Tags

Re: SJ Plus Tags 10 years, 10 months ago #10604

Eric wrote:
Eric wrote:
I am just testing again using SQLi as DB instead of SQL - see if that changes anything (unlikely but will try)!
That seems to have done it installing default sample data

Just loading 3rd party app's now - wish me luck lol
Arghhhh all the old JS errors come back!!

Ok I will rephrase the question.

I currently have J2.5 installed with Kunena 3.0 and other 3rd party app's on the SJ Plus template. As you (smartaddons) have spent so much time adding and fixing JS errors/conflicts I cannot overwrite the core files as all the old errors come back again.

Hence I am asking if it is possible for me to update Joomla to 3 then to update the files of SJ Plus to the J3 version - as an update, not a reinstall, so that the work you have done does not get lost.

Obviously you have spent a lot of time helping me, which I really appreciate, but I don't want to ruin this by uploading on top of the template in case it all goes wrong.

Please see my latest ticket for details, it's a lot of work to lose you see.

Thanks
The topic has been locked.

Re: SJ Plus Tags 10 years, 10 months ago #10622

any help guys

Re: SJ Plus Tags 10 years, 10 months ago #10652

• SA Thuy
Dear Eric,

If you want upgrade template SJ Plus from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.x, you will have to upgrade your template (sj plus for joomla 3.x) and all modules is using on your site, from version for joomla 2.5 to for joomla 3.x

Thanks

Re: SJ Plus Tags 10 years, 10 months ago #10704

SA Thuy wrote:
Dear Eric,

If you want upgrade template SJ Plus from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.x, you will have to upgrade your template (sj plus for joomla 3.x) and all modules is using on your site, from version for joomla 2.5 to for joomla 3.x

Thanks
Thanks but will doing this affect all the changes you have done for me in the tickets? I don't want to break what you already did lol

Thanks

Re: SJ Plus Tags 10 years, 10 months ago #10725

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Eric,

If you upgrade the site from j25 to j3.x, maybe somethings are effected.

At that time, you have to check them again.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes