Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I disable a set of modules and site stopped work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, new ideas, userguide,...

TOPIC: I disable a set of modules and site stopped work

Re: I disable a set of modules and site stopped work 10 years, 6 months ago #13133

I'm not sure if the problem is with my DB. I connected in my DB with sucess using database client.

I sent you data account of DB.

Re: I disable a set of modules and site stopped work 10 years, 6 months ago #13138

I realized that the problem was the prefix of the table. In the database the prefix was "sjplus_" and in the "configuration,.php" the prefix was "sjlotte_".

I have corrected that and the error message disappeared but the SJ Lotte template is not presented. I think that it is because your intervention, right?

Thank you.

Re: I disable a set of modules and site stopped work 10 years, 6 months ago #13156

Dear Gustavo Nascimento,

We're sorry. We haven't intervene the configuration.php file. Please check your database and configure configuration.php file.

Thanks!

Re: I disable a set of modules and site stopped work 10 years, 6 months ago #13173

When I wrote my last message I already done this.
The database now is working and the configuration.php file now is correct.

The problem now is that the SJ Lotte Template is not working.

Re: I disable a set of modules and site stopped work 10 years, 6 months ago #13183

Dear Gustavo Nascimento,

We checked 'h' folder you installed error.
Please re-install quickstart. When you install Quickstart, In step 3, please choose Default English (GB) Sample Data

Thanks!

Re: I disable a set of modules and site stopped work 10 years, 6 months ago #13247

If I reinstall quickstart I will lose the content of the site, will not?
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes