You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Resorts for Joomla 3.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SJ Resorts for Joomla 3.1

Re: SJ Resorts for Joomla 3.1 9 years, 7 months ago #20810

• SA Thuy
Dear Bobstar,

We have paused updating the template. We will try to release it asap.

Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by .

Re: SJ Resorts for Joomla 3.1 9 years, 7 months ago #20811

Hi
it's a sad news ....
I'll try to do the update, but if you can send me only update the relevant plug-ins, or indicate which plugins need to be updated?

Re: SJ Resorts for Joomla 3.1 9 years, 7 months ago #20874

• SA Thuy
Dear Bobstar,

Before updating the template, you should backup your site. You will have to update all Sobipro modules. But with all components and modules in /templates/sj_resorts/html, we get from old ones, so you will have to change all in there and css file again.

Thanks

Re: SJ Resorts for Joomla 3.1 9 years, 7 months ago #20966

Hi
unfortunately it is to difficult to me. could you please do the upgrade in near future?
thanks
Filip

Re: SJ Resorts for Joomla 3.1 9 years, 7 months ago #21053

Welcome
I have a similar problem with sj_resort bought a license on 27 May 2014 installed a script that does not work, the problem has been reported to support the TT-0000005086 on 10.06.2014 4:05:40 p.m. and then I received a curt information that the work in progress and that the system has a lot of and that the quoted errors. "We are updating the SJ Resorts, we will announce on our site when we done." of this information goes a little time purchased the script does not work with technical assistance has it all in "deep esteem"
So it appears that the purchased system has no support despite what is written in the offer, and what is made ​​available to that in the demo version works only apparently and looks nice.
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by Zakopane.

Re: SJ Resorts for Joomla 3.1 9 years, 6 months ago #21287

hi smartaddons,
are there any new information about the update?
regards
F.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes