Intro image resize dont work?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Intro image resize dont work?

Re: Intro image resize dont work? 11 years ago #9111

• SA Thuy
Dear Simiae,

- About resizing intro images (postimg.org/image/q57n28bhh/):
Please open the template.css file (yoursite/templates/sj_joomla3/css/template.css) and find:

.blog .item-image, .blog-featured .item-image {
    background: url("../images/loading.gif") no-repeat scroll center center transparent;
    text-align: center;
}

change to:

.blog .item-image, .blog-featured .item-image {
    background: url("../images/loading.gif") no-repeat scroll center center transparent;
    text-align: center;
    width: 50% !important;
}

About resizing leading images(postimg.org/image/glxy8rnz9/)
In the template.css file, please find code:
.item-page .pull-left.item-image {
    float: none;
    margin: 0 0 10px;
}

Change to:
.item-page .pull-left.item-image {
    float: left;
    margin: 0 10px 10px;
    width: 200px;
}

Thanks
Last Edit: 11 years ago by .
The topic has been locked.

Re: Intro image resize dont work? 11 years ago #9112

• Simiae
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you for your help, but its not exactly what i was looking for . first of all, there is nothing wrong with intro image, it works perfrect. only the full article image is the problem. And i dont like your solution because it means, that i set exact size of the image and therefor the template is not responsive anymore.
in other words, when i change a size of the intro image in the template manager, i set the "maximum" size. when i shrink the page (to tablet size), the image and the whole layout (text, publish date, etc.) are working together, shrinking, resizing, going to the right side or under the image. i am looking for that functionality for the full article image. i dont want to set exact size in css. and as well, i dot want to have that empty shade on the right side of the image.
http://postimg.org/image/glxy8rnz9/ - this is bad because of hte empty shade, but its fully responsive
http://postimg.org/image/q57n28bhh/ - this is perfect and responsive, i just need it in full article view

Re: Intro image resize dont work? 11 years ago #9113

• SA Thuy
Dear Simiae,

Your problem is resolved when you submit ticket.

Thanks
Last Edit: 11 years ago by .

Re: Intro image resize dont work? 11 years ago #9117

• Simiae
  • Fresh Boarder
ok, i have just removed the width from your code and thats it . thank you for your support.
i still think, that you should add the resizing functionality od full article image to your template. have a nice day, tom
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes