Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

!!!EMERGENCY!!! Joomla 3.6.4 + SJ K2 Slider Module = "Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error" Website is down
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: !!!EMERGENCY!!! Joomla 3.6.4 + SJ K2 Slider Module = "Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error" Website is down

Re: !!!EMERGENCY!!! Joomla 3.6.4 + SJ K2 Slider Module = "Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error" Website is down 7 years, 5 months ago #29684

• thuygtn
Dear TR,

Could you please send your URL for us to check? If possible, please add the admin account in 'For Admin Only:' when you reply:
prntscr.com/d4yrb3

Thanks

Re: !!!EMERGENCY!!! Joomla 3.6.4 + SJ K2 Slider Module = "Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error" Website is down 7 years, 5 months ago #29753

Guys Is that so hard to take your demo template and update it to the latest Joomla and get the problem?.. Why I should give you an access to my working project?..
For now I've made a temporary solution to rewrite Joomla core (/vendor) library, but this is not the way in the future update everything gonna be the same also downgrading joomla core libraries automatically opens security holes...
Honestly I wrote you about 1 week ago, I guess many other customers wrote you the same and after one week you are asking the URL to represent the problem?.. Come on guys just fix the bug.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes