• Cadeautje
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
s
Attachments:

Re: Change language English to Dutch 10 years, 11 months ago #9320

• SA Thuy
Dear A Brouwer,

First, you open FTP of your website, go to: /domains/cadeautjeworkum.nl/public_html/templates/sj_gifts/html/mod_sj_minicart_pro, there are index.html, default.php files and assets folder. You open file default.php, find (ctr+F):
<span><?php if(count($arr_pro)>0) echo count($arr_pro)." Products"; else echo "Empty Product"?></span>

<div class="t_product_homepage">Product</div>

<div class="product_label text-font">
		Empty Product
</div>

After translate "Product", "Empty Product" to your language, please go to administrator, Site->Maintenance->Clear Cache and clear cache.
Please refresh your site.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .

Re: Change language English to Dutch 10 years, 11 months ago #9378

• Cadeautje
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, but i dont know why i cannot manage this, when i go to the file that you suggest, there is nothing for me to change, to select, to find.

What should i do now, leave it?

Thanks

Re: Change language English to Dutch 10 years, 11 months ago #9397

• SA Thuy
Dear A Brouwer,

Please read the guide again. Go to: /domains/cadeautjeworkum.nl/public_html/templates/sj_gifts/html/mod_sj_minicart_pro/default.php. I'm using FileZilla and edit your file normally.

Thanks

Re: Change language English to Dutch 10 years, 11 months ago #9406

• Cadeautje
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear SA Thuy,
Thanks for explaining me the procedure how to... can you tell me also when i having my /default.php file on the right side of filezilla, what i must do , bring it to the left side, on my local computer and than change it with notepad or can i write in the html text?

Re: Change language English to Dutch 10 years, 11 months ago #9425

• SA Thuy
Dear A Brouwer,

First, in FileZilla, you should go to Edit->Settings...->File editing ->choose User custom editor, you can use Notepad ++ or Komodo Edit
Then you can click right-mouse, choose View/Edit, after you edited code, save and update to server.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by .
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes