Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

After update Joomla and Virtuemart template issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, New Ideas, Report Bugs,...

TOPIC: After update Joomla and Virtuemart template issue

Re: After update Joomla and Virtuemart template issue 10 years, 5 months ago #14058

my site is xroma-radis.gr. what is you site ? did yoy fix it ?

Re: After update Joomla and Virtuemart template issue 10 years, 5 months ago #14087

Dear Mixalis Piperakis,

We've checked and see this works normally. If you need more assistance, please contact with us.

Thanks!

Re: After update Joomla and Virtuemart template issue 10 years, 5 months ago #14106

when user press "add to cart" the modal window not display and the cart the cart not updates.

The cart updates if i refresh page. Also the customer and vendor does not receive email with the order
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by mpiper.

Re: After update Joomla and Virtuemart template issue 10 years, 5 months ago #14153

Any help ?????

Re: After update Joomla and Virtuemart template issue 10 years, 5 months ago #14154

Mixalis Piperakis wrote:
my site is xroma-radis.gr. what is you site ? did yoy fix it ?

Hello,

I have change template to sj viste, but site is memorias.pw. Under construction.

For your issue on cart, have you try install jquery easy? It seem conflict on jquery.

Re: After update Joomla and Virtuemart template issue 10 years, 5 months ago #14157

i have already installed jquery easy with default settings.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes