add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Fantastic module, but it doesn't work!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fantastic module, but it doesn't work!

Re: Fantastic module, but it doesn't work! 11 years, 10 months ago #3891

• Raffaello
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
SA Supporter wrote:
Hi Claudio,

Could you explain your issue in detail?

Thanks

This module is beautiful but it has a lot of problem. Why when any person log in my website the contact module disappear? How any user can write an e-mail if there isn't contact step?

The login works fine but contact and register don't work in any mode (infact the module doesn't allow the registration and the send button of the contact module is freezed so the person can't send the email to the admin) .After 9 useless days in which i waited an answer i closed the ticket and I uninstalled the module. Damn, it was a nice module.

Re: Fantastic module, but it doesn't work! 11 years, 10 months ago #3900

• SmartBiz
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I am having similar issues - i have got the contact tab working having updated the code for problem 3. The updated code for problem 2 has also sorted out the errors that I kept getting on submission. However, i now get the following error message on submission of a ew registration - "The challenge parameter of the verify script was incorrect." The error message comes up on the standard joomla registration page with ReCaptcha. When completed on this page - the user then gets registered.

Please advise as it would appear that there is a problem with the code for the recaptcha.

Thanks

Alistair

Re: Fantastic module, but it doesn't work! 11 years, 6 months ago #4945

Hi to all, I've used the suggested corrections to the .php file, but it still not works, either with Recaptcha On and Off and with Sending Type normal and ajax...

The result is this error:
"Errore SMTP! Il seguente indirizzo del ricevente non è valido:info@neoeidos.net

Errore server SMTP: 5.7.1 : Sender address rejected: not owned by user info@neoeidos.net"

Where info@neoeidos.net is the email address I specify in the module base options...

I also put a normal contact module in the site and it works correctly... (with the same email account)

Re: Fantastic module, but it doesn't work! 8 years, 7 months ago #26113

i have the same problem please help
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes