Smart News no joomla2.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Smart News no joomla2.5

Re: Smart News no joomla2.5 12 years ago #2855

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Сергей Валецкий,

you can download the smart news joomla 25 quickstart package on two ways:

- buy the smart news j25 quickstart package without the membership of JTC. In this case, you have only permission to download the smart news j25 quickstart package. Please refer to the following link: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/tem...la-magazine-template

- register to become the member of JTC. In this case, you have permission to download more things not only the sj news j25 but also other things such as other commercial templates, other commercial quickstart packages, other commercial extensions,...
Please refer to the membership as the following link: www.smartaddons.com/member-signup?step=step1

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
The following user(s) said Thank You: infiniti_kia

Re: Smart News no joomla2.5 12 years ago #2881

We have already bought from you Smart News j25 quickstart Full Package for ( 30$)

We have received from you SJ news j25 quickstart and template smart news j25-j17.

How do we get from you Smart News j25 quickstart ?????????

Re: Smart News no joomla2.5 12 years ago #2883

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Сергей Валецкий,

When you buy the Smart News j25 quickstart Full Package ($30), you will receive the download link for it. Please check it again.

Thanks

Re: Smart News no joomla2.5 11 years, 9 months ago #4023

Hello I downloaded the formerly as reported by you: smart_news_template_j17-j25_v1.2, but the following message appears: Yt Plugin is missing
You need to install this plugin to run YT Template Framework.
Please click here to download the plugin. Plugin supports Yt Yt Framework for adding extra parameters to use for compressing and Mega Menu CSS / JS or HTML. I do. My site is down for this reason

Re: Smart News no joomla2.5 11 years, 9 months ago #4026

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Aster Farias da Silva,

Please download the yt plugin and sj core plugin at

www.smartaddons.com/joomla/downloads/yt-framework

Note: enable two plugins after installing them.

Thanks

Re: Smart News no joomla2.5 11 years, 9 months ago #4170

• tucuta
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
SPANISH

Buenas:

Tengo el mismo problema, compre el template, lo instalé y ahora que atualice algunos módulos no sirven, cuando le doy click a un enlace la url cambia pero el contenido es siempre la página de inicio.

Agradezco de antemano la solución.

Me podrían enviar los módulos actualizados al día de hoy... talvez sea ese el problema.

ENGLISH

Good Night:

I have the same problem, buy the template, I installed it and now that update some modules do not work, when I give a link click on the url changes but the content is always the home page.

I appreciate the solution.

Could you send me the updated modules to date ... maybe that is the problem.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes