Welcome, Guest

Smart News no joomla2.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Smart News no joomla2.5

Re: Smart News no joomla2.5 11 years, 9 months ago #4171

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Oscar Alejandro,

Could you explain your question in detail?

I do not understand your mean.

The smart news is the free template now.

Did you bought the smart news quick start package yet?

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: Smart News no joomla2.5 11 years, 9 months ago #4172

• tucuta
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Oscar Alejandro wrote:
SPANISH

Buenas:

Tengo el mismo problema, compre el template, lo instalé y ahora que atualice algunos módulos no sirven, cuando le doy click a un enlace la url cambia pero el contenido es siempre la página de inicio.

Agradezco de antemano la solución.

Me podrían enviar los módulos actualizados al día de hoy... talvez sea ese el problema.

ENGLISH

Good Night:

I have the same problem, buy the template, I installed it and now that update some modules do not work, when I give a link click on the url changes but the content is always the home page.

I appreciate the solution.

Could you send me the updated modules to date ... maybe that is the problem.

SPANISH
Sigue el mismo error.

Al parecer ninguno de los módulos es compatible con SH404, por lo tanto es obvio que no funcionen los enlaces del los módulos.

También aún sin el sh404 funciona, definitivamente los modulos no son compatibles con url amigables.

Me podrían ayudar con mi problema...?

Versión de SH404: 3.5.1.1299
Versión Joomla: 2.5.6

Posdata: Que mal que aquí nadie ayuda a solucionar las cosas. Muy mal soporte, pensaba comprar una suscripción pero definitivamente lo pensaré demasiado. Me encanta cuando las empresas dan buén soporte.

ENGLISH
Follow the same error.

Apparently none of the modules is compatible with SH404, therefore obviously not work the links of the modules.

It also works even without sh404 definitely modules are not compatible with friendly url.

Can you help me with my problem ...?

SH404 Version: 3.5.1.1299
Joomla Version: 2.5.6

PS: Too bad no one here to help sort things out. Very bad support, planned to buy a subscription but I definitely think so too. I love when companies give good support.
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by tucuta. Reason: ¡¡¡Error!!!
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes