Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Menue in the second level goes behind the content
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..

TOPIC: Menue in the second level goes behind the content

Re: Menue in the second level goes behind the content 12 years, 7 months ago #955

I´ve the same problem, recently I have installed YT Menu one week ago, but I can´t resolve this problem. In the URL beta.mysaasplace.com there is a main menu in all pages, but the content of this menu is behind of the next module below. somebody know how can I resolve this problem...??? thanks.

Re: Menue in the second level goes behind the content 12 years, 7 months ago #963

• chriskosovich
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I am experiencing the exact same symptom on my site that carlosantolinez is showing on his site. Please advise on how to fix this issue so we can both resolve the issue.

I just purchased the developer license to the YT Mega Menu and the documentation does not explain how to fix this issue.
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by chriskosovich.

Re: Menue in the second level goes behind the content 12 years, 7 months ago #971

• admin
Dear carlosantolinez

please open templates/b59-tpl2-home/css/template.css file, find this code:
div#men {	
	float:left;

}

and change to:
div#men {
    display: block;
    float: left;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 999;
}

Re: Menue in the second level goes behind the content 12 years, 7 months ago #972

• admin
Dear chriskosovich

Can you give me your site for checking?

Thanks

Re: Menue in the second level goes behind the content 12 years, 7 months ago #975

• chriskosovich
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
We are testing the menu on a test page in the production site right now. I will turn on the link in the navigation for you to see.

Please visit the following link to see the behavior:

www.rjhanlon.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=173

Re: Menue in the second level goes behind the content 12 years, 7 months ago #977

• admin
Dear chriskosovich

I did not find your issue
Can you send me the screenshot for checking?

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes