Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Broken Menu in Joomla 1.7 with com_search module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..

TOPIC: Broken Menu in Joomla 1.7 with com_search module

Re: Broken Menu in Joomla 1.7 with com_search module 12 years, 7 months ago #890

• rickycon
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I have created a ticket yesterday but no reply yet, I have tried to manual include the mootools code created by the YT mega menu into the template, although this makes the page work its breaks the pages it was working on, and conflicts with the Google Maps.

This sounds like a bug to me, any further ideas? while I wait for my ticket to be answered

Re: Broken Menu in Joomla 1.7 with com_search module 12 years, 7 months ago #892

• admin
Dear rickycon

Tomorrow morning, my technical will check it
I am sorry for this late.

Thanks

Re: Broken Menu in Joomla 1.7 with com_search module 12 years, 7 months ago #946

• rickycon
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Just to update others, this problem is still ongoing, although the menu worked fine on the article page, Joomla standard search module would stop mootools adding the script code into the page, which froze the menu.

I have not had much luck from admin or tech support. Tech support has currently inadvertently disabled our company navigation menu on a live website for 4 hours+ (not happy at all potentially costing the company thousands )

does any other super coders out there have a solution to this bug with Mega Menus?

Re: Broken Menu in Joomla 1.7 with com_search module 12 years, 7 months ago #950

• admin
Dear RickyCon

I am sorry for this late. I thought that your issue was solved. I will ask my developer about the status of your issue

Thanks

Re: Broken Menu in Joomla 1.7 with com_search module 12 years, 6 months ago #1021

• rickycon
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Its been nearly a week and still no feedback?

Re: Broken Menu in Joomla 1.7 with com_search module 12 years, 6 months ago #1022

• admin
Dear Sir

I checked with my supporter, he answered you:
Hello Constantinides,

I removed code that i added. please check again.

About search page i think you must fix yourself because module work fine problem from you system don't load mootools file.

thanks.

What is your issue now?

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes