Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..

TOPIC: Drop down 100%

Re: Drop down 100% 12 years, 7 months ago #992

Hey Trey,

Thanks for the comment Ya I agree with you, I gotta take that Upcoming Events Module off of that page.

The tee times iframe is from another company, they just gave me the iframe code and pasted it on that page, It's getting tee times from another database and also the design of it I can't change.

The dropdowns, I guess you're viewing it on Firefox when you looked at the site. Apparently they haven't helped me with the dropdowns yet. I just played around with the dropdowns that I started putting negative margins on CSS. And it is not working well because It does not look good on IE, CHROME and SAFARI...So I'm still waiting for their reply.

Re: Drop down 100% 12 years, 7 months ago #993

Yea viewing it in FF... I just put a ticket in as well for my site www.gafl.org ( the very top menu - that says helmets )

I asked them to please explain what needs to be changed cause they have a habit of making the change and not explaining it... if they would have answered the thread then I wouldn't have to submit a ticket and wait 12hrs since I am in the US and they are on the other side of the world... and I've to a min of 7 other site's I want to add this too...

Trey

Re: Drop down 100% 12 years, 7 months ago #994

I see what your saying- in Chrome the margins are a little off..weird- usually FF and Chrome render the same... heck it even renders correctly in Explorer and that's odd since it's like the red headed stepchild...

LOL

trey

Re: Drop down 100% 12 years, 7 months ago #997

• admin
Dear treybraid

I could not find your issue. Can you send me the screenshots?

Thanks

Re: Drop down 100% 12 years, 7 months ago #998

hey please take a look at my ticket-- i was just responding to the thread...

thanks
trey

https://www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid=189&Itemid=288

Re: Drop down 100% 12 years, 7 months ago #1000

• tuyenlb
Hello trey,

I have visited www.gafl.org/ and seen HELMETS "TEST" . It's work normaly. Could you tell me about your problem.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes