Welcome, Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does it work in IE9

Re: Does it work in IE9 12 years, 3 months ago #1710

• jtindall
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay...trying to debug the issue and I found a line in the menustyle.css that seems to affect it using the magamenu. By setting the Height to "auto" instead of 100%, it fixes the issue in IE. However, npw all the other browsers are having the issue. Can you do an if then statement in css to apply accordingly depending on the browser? I'm not much of a coder, so I am just taking a stab at this.

UL.navi DIV.separator {
HEIGHT: auto;
}

Re: Does it work in IE9 12 years, 3 months ago #1716

• jtindall
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
After some further investigation, I just saw that IE was viewing my site in compatability view. I unchecked this and the menu seems to be working fine now. Sorry for the confusion, but it was very frustrating.

Re: Does it work in IE9 12 years, 3 months ago #1730

• admin
Dear jtindall

I checked your site and it is working fine

Did you fix?

Thanks

Re: Does it work in IE9 12 years, 3 months ago #1731

• jtindall
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
It looks like the major problem I was having was that IE was viewing the site with compatibility mode on. This was screwing up the menu. When I turned compatibility mode off, the the menu behaves as expected. I have no idea how IE's compatibility mode got turned on in the first place as I rarely use IE except to test sites I am building. What scares me is I'm sure viewers of the site may also have their IE compatibility mode on and not know it and just assume the site is broken. (as my client did). See if you get the same results, and if so, is there a fix?

Interesting graphics :P 11 years, 7 months ago #4705

• ostylia
  • Fresh Boarder
Nice graphics i think
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes