add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Remove (sj_module_2load) when mouse hover the titl
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Remove (sj_module_2load) when mouse hover the titl

Re: Remove (sj_module_2load) when mouse hover the titl 8 years, 3 months ago #18854

can you please check it out ?

Re: Remove (sj_module_2load) when mouse hover the titl 7 years, 8 months ago #21899

Hello,

I have the exact same problem.
I have downloaded the file in the post but on hover the image title is : sj_module_2load:333 , so the solution you provided it`s not working.

Re: Remove (sj_module_2load) when mouse hover the titl 7 years, 3 months ago #23578

• KSHH
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Ive got the same problem, and the mentioned solution does not work. Any news on this ?

Re: Remove (sj_module_2load) when mouse hover the titl 7 years, 2 months ago #23708

Hey loitt,

It seemed to be a good idea but it is not working, the annoying alt-text remains but it totally kills the sj_k2_meganews module!!! Please solve this error asap.
Thank you!

I am feel that it will be unsolved unless asking it by a ticket :/

Ohhh, NO!!! I undo all the changes I have made by your guide but I cannot get back the sj_k2_meganews module... it is lost.
The steps above made the module unpublished. What is going on with these codes?
Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by palos. Reason: investigating
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes