AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Slider is crashing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Slider is crashing

Re: Slider is crashing 7 years, 4 months ago #29998

I just downloaded and tried to install but it comes up with the following errors
prntscr.com/dao4om

Re: Slider is crashing 7 years, 4 months ago #30033

• thuygtn
Dear Hatters

Please check
your issue with with K2
I tried install K2 v 2.6.8 first
then I tried restall version K2 2.7.0
It's installed successfully

Thanks

Re: Slider is crashing 7 years, 4 months ago #30034

FTP details supplied

Re: Slider is crashing 7 years, 4 months ago #30037

• thuygtn
Dear Hatters,

Please check your site again. I already fixed your issue.
In the file: /modules/mod_sj_adsm_extraslider/core/fields/sjadsmcategories.php and the file /public_html/modules/mod_sj_adsm_slideshow/core/fields/sjadsmcategories.php and find:
if(!class_exists('TController')){

require_once(JPATH_ROOT."/components/com_adsmanager/lib/core.php");

require_once(JPATH_ROOT.'/administrator/components/com_adsmanager/models/category.php');

}
=> Edit to:

require_once(JPATH_ROOT."/components/com_adsmanager/lib/core.php");

require_once(JPATH_ROOT.'/administrator/components/com_adsmanager/models/category.php');

I tried enable mod_adsmanager_ads module, it still works fine.
About the All ready button, because it has only 1 article to load. When it is 'Load more', you click it, your site will load more articles

Thanks

Re: Slider is crashing 7 years, 4 months ago #30040

Thanks heaps for that
I still have a problem when clicking on 'ads' in admanager it displays this error
1146 Table 'cbhatfie_cboats.#__paidsystem_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM #__paidsystem_config WHERE 1

Re: Slider is crashing 7 years, 4 months ago #30078

Hello Ms Thuy
I have made contact with Juloa and they (hopefully) will fix the problem with ads manager. Thanks for all your help.
I am having a problem with getting modules to display on the front page.
I have used your sample template to view the positions and assigned modules to those position and also clicked to show on home page but they still dont show. my home page appears to be stuck on the article?? It's probably something I am doing wrong so if you could check it out and guide me that would be great
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes