Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

joomla k2 items + slideshow modules show nothing..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: joomla k2 items + slideshow modules show nothing..

Re: joomla k2 items + slideshow modules show nothing.. 12 years, 9 months ago #438

i've been struggling for days now to make them work with no success... you know... but ok let's summirize my "suggestions" :

1. k2 slideshow never worked... always empty pages... and i tried hard
2. (almost) all k2 modules need the following :
- option to not capitalize tiltes because in some languages this is not working well (in greek sure...)
- option to change fonts size because in some cases these might be very small (k2 ajax tabs, k2 scrollbar etc.)
- option to select which k2 image size (xs, small, m, large, xl) to resize/crop in modules to create small/big thumbnails
- option to use images folder as a source, so to easily create slideshows etc. (w/o the need of k2)
- instructions and examples to overide modules css

beleive me, i've done a ton of research & testing, and i know your k2 modules are the best in their category and need some bug fixes & feature improvements to excel !

hope i am not asking too much

thanks !
tasos from greece
(recent member & fan of your extension club)

Re: joomla k2 items + slideshow modules show nothing.. 12 years, 9 months ago #439

• admin
Dear tasoskouk

Thank you very much for your idea

It is great for us. I reported these ideas to our team. We will discuss and update them soon

Many Many Thanks

Re: joomla k2 slideshow module does not work... 12 years, 9 months ago #440

thanks but... problems still exist...

so you tell me to wait till next week-end for v1.3 of k2 modules ?

but k2 slideshow never worked so far...

have you checked my live site like you promised ? please do so

login as user = ytc, pwd = ytc
www.createyourself.gr/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=342&lang=el
the page either crashes or shows nothing...

i paid and got member of your extension club but i've been already waiting for days to make things work... losing valuable time & patience

i am asking for better support please - if i have to pay more please let me know

thx, tasos

Re: joomla k2 slideshow module does not work... 12 years, 9 months ago #441

may i ask you if and when is someone going to support my case ?...

i hope you do professional work here and i can count my business customers on you

this is a reason i got a member of the extension club

besides other problems, i remind you, k2 slideshow does not work at all so far... please check previous postings...

thx, tasos
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes