You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Can't install YT plugin for YT Framework
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't install YT plugin for YT Framework

Re: Can't install SJ News 5 years, 8 months ago #37054

Hi, Unfortunately I need to reinstall SJNews (I reinstalled the template package, set it as default, enabled the YT framework and YT shortcodes plugins, then I installed all the extensions package and enabled them), but I have these problems:
1) the details and files do not appear in the template list in the backend
2) in the preview through backend I see "plugins/system/ytshortcodes/assets/css/awesome/font-awesome.min.css not exists"
3) when I try to install the mod_sj_facebook_v1.0, the message is:
JInstaller: Install: file does not exist [...] / tmp /install_5b72fb93ef813/css

How can I fix it?

Many thanks

Re: Can't install SJ News 5 years, 8 months ago #37074

Dear Marangi

1. please send us the screenshot to clearer

2. i uploaded this file plugins/system/ytshortcodes/assets/css/awesome/font-awesome.min.css for your site. please check it again

3. sj facebook installed normally you can configure it prntscr.com/kj9su1

thanks

Re: Can't install SJ News 5 years, 8 months ago #37078

Dear anhqn,
many many thanks, points 2 and 3 are resolved perfectly.
As for point 1, here is the screenshot of the screen that appears if I click on "preview" in the list of templates from the backend

This is the text that appears 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND #__huge_itslideshow_slideshows.id = #__huge_itslideshow_images.slidesh' at line 3
Last Edit: 5 years, 8 months ago by Marangi.

Re: Can't install SJ News 5 years, 8 months ago #37080

Dear Marangi

Where did you click the preview button: i tried to click this button the font-end work normally prntscr.com/kjo1gh prntscr.com/kjo1tb

please clear cache your browser and check it again

thanks

Re: Can't install SJ News 5 years, 8 months ago #37081

Thanks, anhqn, for the quick answer.
As you suggested, I cleaned the cache, but the problem remains.
The problem is in the backend, the path I do is as follows: extentions / template / template list / "SJNEWS preview" as shows circled in red in the attached image

clicking on preview comes out the message "1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; server to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND #__ huge_itslideshow_slideshows.id = #__ huge_itslideshow_images.slidesh' at line 3..."

Re: Can't install SJ News 5 years, 8 months ago #37095

Dear Marangi

Please tracking this problem in your ticket.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes