error and module do not match
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: error and module do not match

Re: error and module do not match 6 years, 1 month ago #35891

Still there is error
i have changed the template to VS Magazine
1-
for both template i can not find the K2 component.zip ,“K2 Tools” module, K2 Content” module,
Please advice

Re: error and module do not match 6 years, 1 month ago #35892

also i am getting the erron in coding for Custom module i past the same HTML code , but all codes appear on the top1 position .

i the attachment is not being added on your support

Re: error and module do not match 6 years, 1 month ago #35894

Dear Abhasil
If you only install our template file for your site, please install k2 component and module k2, please download here and install it for you site getk2.org/
If you install our quickstart package, it include all joomla core, k2 component, k2 module, our extension and data, it will our demo. then you can edit to your data

2. about custom html
-> you can submit ticket and upload the image at there. or use the software prntscr.com to upload image

thanks

Re: error and module do not match 6 years, 1 month ago #35895

how i can configure the Quickstart , i have uploeaded and unzipped the folder to the same directory where are the folder located , i can see the folder .

Re: error and module do not match 6 years, 1 month ago #35896

Dear Abhasil

THen please run your domain on the browser and install quickstart package
note create new database before install quickstart
refer

thanks

Re: error and module do not match 2 years, 6 months ago #45533

IDM 6.39 Crack and Key is the best download manager worldwide. It is the choice of many and I am using it too. It is the update of IDM 6.39. You can download files with high speed, helps you increasing download speeds up to 5x. It has a clever download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and incorporates safe multi-part downloading technology to increase the speed of your downloaded files. You may also like Nier Automata Crack Plus Torrent Version.
kalicrack.com/idm-crack-serial-key/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes