AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Real Estate Template Userguide
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Real Estate Template Userguide

Re: SJ Real Estate Template Userguide 12 years, 3 months ago #1825

Well then perhaps you would be so kind to instruct me how to install your Quickstart. In your download you included a file readmore.txt the contents of which are

"- extensions: include packages which is using from SJ Real Estate Template
- template: include the installation package
- quickstart: include the full package (joomla 1.7, SJ Real Estate Template, Extensions). To install a quickstart package, please refer this link www.smartaddons.com/news/user-guides/how-to-install-a-quickstart-package.html"

www.smartaddons.com/news/user-guides/how-to-install-a-quickstart-package.html leads to nothing, no instructions, no pointers, nada.

Copying the entire contents of your Quickstart directory download (afterunzipping) over to my site yielded the results you see in meadowridgehomes.ca

In addition to copying the Quickstart verbatim I installed and enabled the extensions from your included "Extensions" folder (plg_megapopup_j16.zip genererated a series of errors:

JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/content/41/8771441/html/plugins/system/plg_ytmegapopup/tmpl
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/content/41/8771441/html/plugins/system/plg_ytmegapopup/assets
Failed deleting index.html
JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/content/41/8771441/html/tmp/install_4f0f582a25f2f/plg_ytmegapopup

all others installed correctly).

So if perhaps I have missed some undocumented step or just plain don't know what I'm doing I would appreciate some sort of solution.
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by Destrider.

Re: SJ Real Estate Template Userguide 12 years, 3 months ago #1834

• David Hoang
Dear Gabriel Martin

We have a video for installing the quickstart package here

www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-user-guides/413-smart-news-template-userguide-

Hope it can help you

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes