1Enable modules and plugins for Joomla 3.x – Back to top
- Go to Extensions >> Module Manager.
- Find the new installed module. For example: with “SJ Contact Ajax “ module.
You can use the search or filter option to find the new installed module easier and enable module.
- Enable and set position for the module
When you find the new installed module, please open its configuration panel.
To display the module in front-page, you must publish it and set right position for the module.
Please note that not all module positions can be active in front-page, so please make sure the module is assigned to an active module position.
- Assign the modules to specific menus
You have to assign the modules to specific menus so that the module will be displayed in the assigned menus. There are 4 options : “On all pages, No pages, Only on the pages selected, On all pages except those selected”
- Configure the new installed module
Normally, each module has its own settings, the settings allow you to customize the module so that you can have it displayed in front-page as you wish.
Note: all plug-ins listed are imperative.
- YT Framework Plug-in supports to add extra parameters used with Mega Menu and to compress CSS/JS/HTML when optimizing code. Besides, configure Yt Framework to show SJ Help with Report Bugs, Template Tutorials and YT Framework Tutorials or include jQuery into template. You can go here for getting more information of this plugin.
- YT Shortcode offer you an amazing tool to create advanced custom content with minimal effort or even without any knowledge how to code HTML. Please go here for getting more information of this plugin.
- SJ Content Related News is a simple plugin for content component. It helps you to show other articles in the same category. Please go here for getting more information of this plugin.
You need to install and activate them when using this template. Let’s start from 1 – 2 – 3 to active plug-ins as below: