Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

unable to create any new menu items after joomla update 3.8.9 & 10
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: unable to create any new menu items after joomla update 3.8.9 & 10

unable to create any new menu items after joomla update 3.8.9 & 10 5 years, 9 months ago #36866

When I try to create or edit any Joomla menu item I get this error message:
An error has occurred.
0 Cannot use object of type stdClass as array
Any idea? what i can do to fix it?

nanto

Re: unable to create any new menu items after joomla update 3.8.9 & 10 5 years, 9 months ago #36867

• cppleal
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
The same happens to me.

What can be done?

Re: unable to create any new menu items after joomla update 3.8.9 & 10 5 years, 9 months ago #36872

Re: unable to create any new menu items after joomla update 3.8.9 & 10 5 years, 9 months ago #36873

Problem caused by plugin x_menu_params
go to admin > Menu > Plugins >
and disable temporarily "System - Extra Menu Params" to create or config menus items
nanto

Re: unable to create any new menu items after joomla update 3.8.9 & 10 5 years, 8 months ago #36908

Dear nanto

Thanks for your solution.

thanks

Re: unable to create any new menu items after joomla update 3.8.9 & 10 5 years, 6 months ago #37229

Same issue here with SJ Personal.
1. Disabled the plugin: no effect
2. Changed the line of code if($data['id'] && $data['parent_id'] == 1) { in plugin code to if($data->id && $data->parent_id == 1) { as indicated by exmr: no effect
I can see the point but since php is not my "native" language, I'm not sure as to where to look at other than plugins/system/x_menu_params/x_menu_params.php

Thanks to anyone who has a clue...

Cheers

Philippe
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes