add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Logo image disappears when browser zoom at 100% (Chrome, FF, Brave) - SOLVED
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Logo image disappears when browser zoom at 100% (Chrome, FF, Brave) - SOLVED

Logo image disappears when browser zoom at 100% (Chrome, FF, Brave) - SOLVED 4 years, 10 months ago #38788

Hi,
My png logo disappears when the browser zoom is at default 100%, but re-appears at zoom 90% or less.
I have tried altering the logo size (and now set it back to the size that fits best), I have also tried altering the column layout in the template to make extra room but this does not work!
The module is set to position logo by the template layout, this has not changed. Please could you help me figure out how to fix this?
My display is set to 1920 x 1080 on Windows 10 and the problem occurs in Chrome, FF and Brave (all browsers are upto date).
Even if I resize the logo to say 117 x 30 it still does not show at the default browser size.
Last Edit: 4 years, 10 months ago by dml311071. Reason: solved

Re: Logo image disappears when browser zoom at 100% (Chrome, FF, Brave) 4 years, 10 months ago #38792

Dear sir

You can add the css in our template > custom code

@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), not all, not all, not all{
#sp-header .sp-default-logo {
display: block;
}
}

thanks

Re: Logo image disappears when browser zoom at 100% (Chrome, FF, Brave) 4 years, 10 months ago #38796

Excellent,
Nice CSS work too. I shall make a note of that one!
Works great,
Thank you

Re: Logo image disappears when browser zoom at 100% (Chrome, FF, Brave) 4 years, 10 months ago #38802

Dear dml311071

Thanks you, if you have any the problem please submit the new ticket

thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: dml311071
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes