add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Module doesn't work

Re: Module doesn't work 12 years, 7 months ago #988

I have the zip but i haven't the mail any more, could you pls send me it again?

tks Barbara

Re: Module doesn't work 12 years, 7 months ago #995

admin wrote:
Dear GenitoriChannel

You can download from our sytem with the download link in your email

Thanks

I find your e-mail but when i tried to download the zip file for the extension i bought i got an error message Invalid ID.
I try to put the ID manually but i had the same error.

I bought this extension on febriary but i could never use it!
I need the right zip file, tell me how can i have it.
Barbara

Re: Module doesn't work 12 years, 7 months ago #996

• admin
Dear GenitoriChannel

I am afraid that you have to purchase again. For an order, you can download in 3 months with 5 downloading times

Thanks

Re: Module doesn't work 12 years, 7 months ago #1008

I bought and payed this extension and i can't never use it because the zip i download does not contain all the file. Then i have a lot of work so i can't write you immediately.
Now, i think if you buy a car and it doesn't start you go to the seller and you ask for another car, is it right?
I buy an extension but it doesn't work because in the zip file ther aren't all the file it neeeded to work. So i'm sure you understand my problem and we can find a solution and i can use this extension...and i can make a positive comment of your assistance.
Barbara

Re: Module doesn't work 12 years, 7 months ago #1009

• admin
Dear GenitoriChannel

It is from our policy. We allow you 3 months to download this and can ask us if you have any problem. I just sent you the download link again as exception. Please understand us, if any customers ask us with the same case if he does not use in 1 year, it will be a problem because we can upgrade the module and use with another price.

Thanks

Re: Module doesn't work 12 years, 7 months ago #1013

Thank you very much, i receive the e-mail, download the extension and all works fine!
Thanks for your understanding
Barbara
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes