AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Using both styles of home page from quickstart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Using both styles of home page from quickstart

Using both styles of home page from quickstart 7 years, 10 months ago #28241

Hello, we added a logo to the template which works fine on Home Page 1. See attached.

We want to also use Home Page 2 styling for some other products. The logo is still the same but home page 2 styling is using the default logo we installed in home page style 1. See attached .
How can we use 2 different color logos for Home Page Style 1 and Home Page Style 2?

Home page style 2 changes logo colors when scrolling down. So what we need is the green logo on home page style 1. The white logo on home page style 2. But then we want the green logo again on home page style 2 when we scroll down the page.

I tried adding 2 attachments but it wont let me upload the images.
Thank you.
Last Edit: 7 years, 10 months ago by Banas Stones. Reason: Adding images

Re: Using both styles of home page from quickstart 7 years, 10 months ago #28264

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
You only use one logo on your site for every page because this is the same code, you can not change it, if you want to change it , you need create other template for this page.

Thanks.

Re: Using both styles of home page from quickstart 7 years, 10 months ago #28273

There are two different menu styles on this template. Home Page 1 and Home Page 2. We want to use Home page 2 style top menu on Home Page style 1.

On home page style 2 top menu changes colors when scrolling down. It goes from transparent to white. On Home page style 1 top menu does not change colors when scrolling down. Why? How can we do the same on Home Page Style 1?

How can we use home page style 2 menu on home page style 1??
Thanks.

If you need to see site you can go here:
goo.gl/t9NoVs - Home Page Style 2
and here
goo.gl/7LmoNd - Home Page Style 1

thuyltt wrote:
Dear sir,
You only use one logo on your site for every page because this is the same code, you can not change it, if you want to change it , you need create other template for this page.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 7 years, 10 months ago by Banas Stones. Reason: Adding links

Re: Using both styles of home page from quickstart 7 years, 10 months ago #28300

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Sorry for misunderstanding you mean, for this issue you need customize code, please submit custom work, our developer will customize for you.

Thanks.

Re: Using both styles of home page from quickstart 7 years, 10 months ago #28306

Hello, I sent several requests for custom work but I got reply saying you are too busy to do any custom work at this time. ??

We have custom work available and we are willing to pay. We need this work done quickly if possible.

Thank You

thuyltt wrote:
Dear sir,
Sorry for misunderstanding you mean, for this issue you need customize code, please submit custom work, our developer will customize for you.

Thanks.

Re: Using both styles of home page from quickstart 7 years, 10 months ago #28326

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
You can submit ticket we will help you customize them.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes