You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

'Ask a question' not working / showing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 'Ask a question' not working / showing

Re: 'Ask a question' not working / showing 5 years, 8 months ago #36947

anhqn wrote:
Dear webdesignwebdev

Because we do not custom this file in our template, so it will get directly form component. you can copy this file form component: components\com_virtuemart\sublayouts\askrecomjs.php to our template templates\sj_market\html\com_virtuemart\sublayouts\, then you can custom it in our template.

thanks

Dear

I am a new user for VM 3.2.12 an i am using ask a question for product, when you click the button pop window appears ans you can type your email and question, but when submit the question it leave the pop up menu and gives a message that your question was sent, my question is there a ways to keep everything in the same pop menu
i tried to add attach but i don't know why it refuse (JPG image)
Last Edit: 5 years, 8 months ago by mshawali. Reason: adding attachment

Re: 'Ask a question' not working / showing 5 years, 8 months ago #36965

thanks for your reply

but when i try to copy the file, i found its there in public_html/templates/sj_market/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts

how can i customize it? so the final to be in the same popup menu? do you have the code to do that? if you have it i will be glade if you gave it to me

Thanks
Last Edit: 5 years, 8 months ago by mshawali.

Re: 'Ask a question' not working / showing 5 years, 7 months ago #37007

You can refer guide in here: forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=135176.0
Last Edit: 5 years, 7 months ago by vietnh.

Re: 'Ask a question' not working / showing 5 years, 7 months ago #37018

vietnh wrote:

Thanks for your answer

I go to the link you said, its talking about adding phone number, all what i want to keep ask question in the same pop menu, since after asking a question it leaves pop menu and give "your question was sent" in main window not same pop menu.
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes